Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Memories


My sister asked me what was my fondest memory of Christmas. I knew right away what to tell her. It was when I got my Easy Bake Oven. I was soooo excited!! My mom always made it a point to encourage my "culinary hobbies". She bought me candy and ice cream makers but the one thing that stuck out was my Easy Bake Oven. Every little girl who's ever had one knows exactly what I'm talking about. The ability to bake without having to worry about the oven and stovetops. All you needed was a light bulb!! (haha) I'd make all kinds of random sweets. Brownies, cakes, etc. (and they were good!!) So this is an tribute to all the little girls around the world (some who have grown up into women) and some who are just discovering this wonderful toy. My niece already knows that when she turns 8 years old (she's 5 now) she is getting an Easy Bake Oven. So Happy Holidays to you all. Enjoy family, food and everything sweet!!!

No comments: