Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sweet Planning

I had a conversation with my mother the other day. We were discussing the planning of my grandmother's big birthday bash coming up. As we continued to talk, I confessed to her that I really wanted to do some of the baking. (She didn't want to try and have me doing anything that could possibly stress me out) I assured her that I would have everything prepared prior to the day of. She agreed to let me do it. She then began talking about how she hasn't baked in about 20 years and she had considered doing some of the baking for the party too. Needless to say, by the end of our conversation, we had created a baking team between the two of us. I haven't baked with my mother since I was a kid. We both were really excited!! Pictures soon to come of what will be a fantastic event!!!

“Suga” Cookie
(Inspired by Mom who got me started baking. An affectionate name Dad calls her.)
*These are the custom Valentine's Day ones.

No comments: